PC - Portobello Swiss Burgers
Lick's - Nature Burger
Sol Cuisine - Black Bean Burger
Field Roast - Sausages
Having the most recommendations we went with Lick's Nature Burger. For us it was $7.99 for 4 paddies so we got 8, cooked them all up and had two each (munchkin wasn't a fan) and came home with one paddy. Which means we weren't the only ones that liked them.
First off, I do have to admit they were not as good as a tasty tasty murder burger, but I did eat them and would eat them again. Although they were softer and mushier than beef, they were firm enough to avoid my yucky mushy food category. They had a dark/deep favor and my Aunt (one of the paddy theifs) said they had a bite similar to the regular Lick's paddies.
While shopping on the weekend I picked up some Sol Cuisine paddies I have yet to try. I got the regular ones instead of black bean because so far we have had no problem implementing black beans into our cooking, so I don't want to overdose on them. I will let you know how they go.
Also, one of the greatest things I love in life is sausages. For real. So I will also have to try the Field Roast at some point. I tried to buy them this weekend, but everything from Field Roast was completely sold out of the store, so I'm taking that as a sign they are really really good.
Spicy Black Bean Burger
Spicy Black Bean Burger
No comments:
Post a Comment